Cauliflower and Potatoes
- 1 cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- Salt, to taste
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- Cumin seed
- Warm the oil in a medium frying pan with some cumin seed.
- When very hot, put vegetables and spices in and mix well with a spoon.
Let cook over low heat until tender.
- Serve with bread or rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes