Cilantro Chutney (Chutni Gashneetch)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh mint leaves or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 green jalapeno pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, cut up
- Place all ingredients in blender container or food processor. Cover and blend
on high speed, stopping blender to scrape sides occasionally, until smooth, about
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes