As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 tablespoons butter or vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled and finely grated ginger
- 1 fresh hot green chile, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 small tomato, peeled and chopped
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a medium size nonstick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and sauté until soft.
- Add ginger, chile, fresh coriander, turmeric, cumin
and tomato. Stir and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until tomatoes are soft.
- Put in the beaten eggs and season lightly. Stir the eggs gently until they form
thick curds. Cook the scrambled eggs to desired consistency.
- Serve with toast or Indian bread.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes