- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- Butter or margarine
- Sift flour and cinnamon together.
- Mix flour and milk to a smooth paste.
- Add sugar and butter and cook, stirring constantly, until thick and clear. Remove from heat.
Cool to lukewarm.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water. Add yeast to mixture. Set aside until cold.
- Shape into balls and fry in butter or margarine.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.