- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Cumin seeds
- Anise seeds
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups stewed tomatoes, tomato juice, broth or water
- 1 to 2 cups coarsely shredded cabbage
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Add potatoes to this mixture.
- Add curry powder and sprinkling of basil, cumin and anise seeds. Heat and stir until well mixed.
- Add tomatoes or other liquid. Bring to a boil.
- Add cabbage and cook until cabbage is tender and potatoes are soft.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.