As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 small onions, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 to 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon
- 4 small to medium cloves garlic, peeled and chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried leaf sage
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Heat oil in heavy frying pan.
- Fry onion and garlic for a few minutes until they soften, but do not allow them to brown.
- Stir in thyme, sage and ground cardamom.
- Add the mushrooms, stirring constantly, to ensure that they are coated with oil.
- Sprinkle in the salt, then squeeze in the juice of the lemon. Cook for a further
minute or two and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes