As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped tomato
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Combine eggs, red onions, tomatoes, chiles, fresh coriander and salt in a bowl
and beat until frothy.
- Heat the butter in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture and spread until it covers the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for 1 1/2 minutes until the egg is set and the underside is lightly browned.
- Turn with a wide spatula and cook for 30 seconds until the other side is browned.
- Serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes