Lassi (Indian Yogurt Drink)
You may experiment with different flavors of yogurt.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 4 cups ice cold water
- 8 ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together yogurt, water and honey.
- Pour yogurt mixture into a blender.
- Add ice cubes, vanilla extract, nutmeg and cayenne pepper. Blend until
- Pour into tall glasses and serve chilled.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes