- 1/2 cup mint, stems removed, washed, uncut*
- 1/4 cup cilantro, stems
removed, washed, uncut*
- 1 green chile, chopped (use any kind, from
mild to hot)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 to 5 teaspoons water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend on medium speed until mixture has
- If chutney is not to be served right away, cover tightly and
refrigerate. It can stay fresh in the refrigerator for 1 week.
Makes about 3/4 cup.
* The mint and coriander leaves should be thoroughly washed and tightly packed
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.