Mushrooms with Tomatoes and Peas
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ghee or vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces whole mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Cook and stir onion, turmeric and ginger in ghee in skillet over medium heat
until onion is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in peas, mushrooms, lemon juice and
salt. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until peas are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes; heat just until hot.
Yields 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes