(Vegetable Medley in a Mild Creamy Sauce)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup cut green beans (cut into 1/2-inch lengths)
- 1/2 cup cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup peas
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Hot cooked rice
- Precook all vegetables (except onions) by boiling them individually. Or, microwave
each vegetable in bowl with 1 cup water for 3 to 4 minutes, then drain.
- Combine whipping cream, ketchup, flour and milk in bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat butter in pot. Add onions and sauté until golden brown.
- Add prepared vegetables and sauté 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Add chili powder and garam masala and mix well.
- Add reserved cream mixture and stir well. Let cook for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes