Onion and Tomato Salad
(Salata Bonjon-e-Rhumi-e-Piaz — Afghanistan)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Alternate slices of tomatoes and onions on serving platter.
- Mix remaining ingredients except cilantro; spoon over vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Yields 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes