- 1/2 cup besan
- 5 ounces warm water
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Paprika (optional)
- 1 small onion
- A few spinach leaves
- Oil for deep frying
- In a bowl put the besan and half the water and stir until it becomes a thick
batter. Beat hard for 5 minutes.
- Gradually add remaining water, and set aside to
swell for 30 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and garam masala and beat again.
- Wash peel and slice the onion
- Wash and pat dry the spinach leaves.
- Heat oil until smoking hot.
- Dip the vegetables into the batter and deep fry until
- Serve hot.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.