Prawns in Pink Sauce
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pounds prawns, peeled
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree mixed with enough water to make 1 cup of sauce
- 1 cup single cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium high heat.
- When hot, put in the mustard seeds. As soon as they begin to pop, add the garlic.
- Stir once and put in the prawns.
- Stir and fry until prawns just turn opaque, sprinkling with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the sauce and stir.
- As soon as the sauce is bubbling, serve with rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes