Rasmalai (Indian Cheese Dessert)
- 2 (15 ounce) containers Ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Carnation milk powder
- 8 to 10 cardamoms
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 cup half-and-half
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Set aside 2 or 3 tablespoons of the sugar.
- Crush cardamoms to powder.
- Mix cheese, sugar, milk powder and 1 crushed cardamom thoroughly. Spread the mixture in 13 x
9 x 2-inch glass pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle almonds on top and let cool for one hour.
- Mix half-and-half with the 2 or 3 tablespoons sugar and remaining cardamom powder.
Pour it on top of baked cake.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving.
Makes about 20 to 24 pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes