- 1 pound boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 8 to 10 skewers
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut the chicken into pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together, and marinate overnight.
- Skewer the pieces of chicken and put into the tandoor for 3 to 5 minutes or bake
in the oven for 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes