- 4 cups low fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 onion, finely minced
- 2 packages frozen spinach, chopped and thawed
- 1 heaping teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Coarsely ground pepper
- 1 cup yogurt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cheese: Bring milk to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Stir in buttermilk. Stir until curds form and whey is clear.
- Strain through cheesecloth. Put a weight on top after it is drained to pack it down.
- Spinach: Cook onion in margarine.
- Add spices; cook, then add spinach. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add yogurt, but don't boil — just heat, then add cheese, cut into cubes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes