- 1 pound fresh strawberries, trimmed and halved (3 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Rounded 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 cups plain yogurt (whole-milk or low-fat)
- 1 cup ice cubes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Puree strawberries with sugar, cardamom and a pinch of salt in a blender until
- Add yogurt and ice, then puree until smooth again.
Makes about 5 cups.
Source: Gourmet, April 2005
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes