- 10 drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, shredded
- 6 cloves garlic, ground
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Red pepper, to taste
- Garam masala, to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Skin drumsticks and make cuts on the drumstick meat.
- Mix yogurt, tomato paste,
ginger, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and garam masala.
- Marinate chicken in this paste for six hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Indian Recipes