- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 shoulder lamb chops, about 3/4 inch thick
- 2 cups beef bouillon
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oil in skillet; cook lamb until browned on both sides.
- Remove from pan. Reserve drippings.
- Add bouillon, horseradish, flour and pepper to drippings; blend. Cook over medium
heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Return lamb to sauce in skillet. Cover; simmer 40 minutes or until meat is tender.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.