- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 shoulder lamb chops, about 3/4 inch thick
- 2 cups beef bouillon
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup flour
- Heat oil in skillet; cook lamb until browned on both sides.
- Remove from pan.
- Add bouillon, horseradish, flour and pepper to drippings; blend. Cook over medium
heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Return lamb to sauce in skillet. Cover; simmer 40 minutes or until meat is tender.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.