Irish Cheddar Potato Gratin
- 10 large potatoes, sliced
- 1 beef or chicken stock cube
- 2 bunches spring onions, finely chopped
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- Butter to coat dish and to garnish
- Coat a gratin/ovenproof dish with some butter.
- Layer the dish with sliced potatoes,
finely chopped onions and grated Cheddar cheese.
- Build up layers until dish is full or you run out of potatoes.
- Finish off with a layer of cheese and a few dabs of butter.
- Prepare a beef/chicken stock cube in 3/4 cup boiling water and pour over dish.
- Season with salt and pepper and bale in at 350 to 375 degrees F until finished,
about 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.