Irish Cinnamon Potato Candy
- 1/4 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put potatoes in large bowl (can use instant potatoes to make 1/4 cup).
- Add salt, sugar, vanilla extract, coconut and butter. Mix well.
- Knead several minutes, adding more sugar, if necessary, to make a stiff dough.
- Tear off a teaspoon of dough and form into a small log shape.
- Roll in cinnamon.
- Lay on wax paper for 1 hour to dry.
- Store in an airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Irish Recipes