Irish Cinnamon Potato Candy
- 1/4 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Put potatoes in large bowl (can use instant potatoes to make 1/4 cup).
- Add salt, sugar, vanilla extract, coconut and butter. Mix well.
- Knead several minutes, adding more sugar, if necessary, to make a stiff dough.
- Tear off a teaspoon of dough and form into a small log shape.
- Roll in cinnamon.
- Lay on wax paper for 1 hour to dry.
- Store in an airtight container.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.