Irish Potato Candy
- 1 small potato
- Confectioners' sugar
- Peanut butter
- Boil potato until tender. Peel off skin and mash.
- Add confectioners' sugar until a stiff dough is formed.
- Roll out on a sugared board until thin.
- Spread with peanut butter to cover the potato dough.
- Roll up like a jellyroll.
- Chill, then cut into thin slices.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.