- 2 pounds ground round or lean beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 8 medium potatoes, cooked and mashed
- Combine meat, onion and seasonings in saucepan.
- Add enough water to cover well.
Boil over medium heat until water cooks well into meat.
- Add Kitchen Bouquet.
- Place meat mixture in casserole and scoop mashed potatoes over top.
- Place under broiler for 10 minutes or until potatoes turn golden-tipped.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.