Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 small can undrained
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 6 ounces cream
- 10 marshmallows
- 2 cups whipping cream
- First Layer: Dissolve gelatin in one cup hot water, then cool.
- Add pineapple.
- Pour mixture into large mold and chill until set.
- Second Layer: Dissolve gelatin in one cup hot water.
- Mix one package cream cheese
with one cup whipping cream. Pour mixture on top of set lime gelatin.
- Chill until
- Mix remaining cream cheese with one cup whipped cream and the marshmallows cut
into small pieces.
- Turn out mold on lettuce green and top with this mixture.
- Whip 1/2 cup cream and add drained maraschino cherries and drained pineapple
slices, arranged to form an attractive circle on top.