Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 small can undrained crushed pineapple
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 10 marshmallows
- 2 cups whipping cream
- First Layer: Dissolve gelatin in one cup hot water, then cool.
- Add pineapple.
- Pour mixture into large mold and chill until set.
- Second Layer: Dissolve gelatin in one cup hot water.
- Mix one package cream cheese
with one cup whipping cream. Pour mixture on top of set lime gelatin.
- Chill until set.
- Mix remaining cream cheese with one cup whipped cream and the marshmallows cut
into small pieces.
- Turn out mold on lettuce green and top with this mixture.
- Whip 1/2 cup cream and add drained maraschino cherries and drained pineapple
slices, arranged to form an attractive circle on top.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.