Baked Spaghetti Pie
- 2 pounds spaghetti
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound Provolone cheese, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In a large pan, boil spaghetti 20 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Mix ricotta, milk and eggs together in a small bowl; add to spaghetti and stir together.
- Press into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan until compact and even.
- Cook ground beef and sausage in a large skillet.
- Drain fat, removing as much as possible.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Spread evenly over spaghetti base in pan.
- Layer slices of Provolone over meat mixture, then add the grated Romano on top of that.
- Bake for 20 minutes.