Butter Pecan Pizzelles
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecan meal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, very soft
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- Beat butter with a whisk until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add milk and vanilla extract.
- Whisk in dry ingredients 1/4 at a time, until completely mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate batter or process in a pizzelle baker to desired brownness.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.