Look for the best looking mushrooms you can find. Serve these piping hot.
- 24 medium-size mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions (with tops)
clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Remove stems from mushrooms; mince stems finely. Cook and stir mushrooms stems,
scallions and garlic in butter over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Fill mushroom caps with stuffing mixture.
- Place mushrooms, filled sides up, in greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F
for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.