- 7 chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Wash chicken well and pat dry. Mix oregano with salt and pepper to taste. Rub
well over all of the chicken pieces.
- Put chicken into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk the oil with the lemon juice and drizzle half over the chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn the chicken pieces and drizzle with the remaining oil/lemon mixture.
- Bake for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm, cold or at room temperature.
Makes 6 to 8 servings