- 4 chicken breasts, boned, skinless
- 4 small slices Swiss cheese (cut to fit
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- 3/4 cup wine
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- Pound chicken breasts with mallet until evenly flat. Place cheese and ham on the
flattened chicken and roll chicken.
- Melt butter in sauté pan.
- Lightly dust chicken
in flour. Sauté chicken, seam-side down, four minutes on each side until brown.
- Remove chicken.
- Deglaze pan with wine. Reduce wine by half.
- Add the
chicken breasts back to pan, heavy cream and soy sauce.
- Sprinkle with Romano. Garnish
- Serve with mashed potatoes, fettuccine Alfredo or baked potatoes.
Makes 4 servings.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/12/01 1:54:41 pm.