Chicken or Veal Scallopini
- 1 pound chicken breasts or veal cutlets (cut thin)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
cup Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup pure olive oil
- Pound chicken or veal gently between wax paper ( 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick for veal
and 1/4 to 1/2-inch thick for chicken).
- In a shallow bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and garlic powder.
Pour 1/2 cup olive oil in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken or veal piece into olive oil and let excess drip. Press meat
into bread crumb mixture, coating well and set aside until all meat is breaded.
- In a heavy non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté until golden
on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with pasta and red sauce.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com
Source: Recipe by Lisa Stapor