Chocolate Chip Cannoli
- 1/4 to 1/2 mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pound fresh ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup SUPER-FINE sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 cannoli shells
- In a food processor (or with an electric mixer) process ricotta until smooth in texture.
- Add the sugar and vanilla extract and process until blended.
- Fill the shells.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: Recipe by Lisa Stapor
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Italian Recipes