Fresh Tomato Linguine
- 6-8 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed small
- 1 package linguine or spaghetti
- Combine first 8 ingredients. Allow to sit and marinate for 2 to 5 hours at room temperature (the longer the better).
- When ready to serve, cook linguine in a large pan.
- Drain well and toss the hot pasta with the marinade sauce until the cream cheese melts and all is combined.