- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 pound Gorgonzola cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 pound Romano cheese
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine the butter, Gorgonzola and half and half in a heavy-bottom sauce pan.
Heat over low temperature, stirring frequently until cheese melts and slightly thickens.
- Cook pasta.
- Pour sauce over pasta and sprinkle with freshly grated Romano cheese.
Rosina Giangiacomo James' recipe (Donna's grandmother) - from Gary B.,
San Francisco, California