Italian Baked Chicken
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- Garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese
- Season Italian dressing with garlic powder (use enough dressing to thoroughly coat chicken).
- Marinate chicken breasts in seasoned Italian dressing several hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken in a strainer to remove extra dressing.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish or pan.
- Sprinkle chicken with parsley flakes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Cover chicken, reduce temperature to 325 degrees F and continue to bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.