Italian Chocolate Cookies
- 3 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts, raisins or chocolate chips
- 1 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup warm milk
- Mix all ingredients except the oil, vanilla extract and milk in one bowl. Make
a well and add oil, vanilla extract and milk. Stir together with wooden spoon.
- Roll into small balls (like meatballs).
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 9 minutes - NO LONGER. Let cool.
- Glaze and sprinkle with chopped nuts or jimmies.
Posted by FootsieBear at recipegoldmine.com.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.