Italian Chocolate Cookies
- 3 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts, raisins or chocolate chips
- 1 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup warm milk
- Mix all ingredients except the oil, vanilla extract and milk in one bowl. Make
a well and add oil, vanilla extract and milk. Stir together with wooden spoon.
- Roll into small balls (like meatballs).
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 9 minutes - NO LONGER. Let cool.
- Glaze and sprinkle with chopped nuts or jimmies.
Posted by FootsieBear at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Italian Recipes