This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Italian Cream Cheesecake Bars
Treat your guests to these nutty cheesecake bars layered with pecans and coconut
- an irresistible Italian dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs (24 squares)
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Additional chopped pecans, toasted, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line bottom and sides of 13 x 9-inch pan with foil,
leaving foil overhanging at 2 opposite sides of pan; spray foil with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix crust ingredients. Press into bottom of pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and eggs with electric mixer
on medium speed 30 seconds. Beat on high speed 1 minute or until smooth.
- Stir in coconut and 1/2 cup pecans. Carefully spread filling over crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool in pan on cooling rack for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Use foil to lift out of pan. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Sprinkle with additional chopped pecans.
15 min prep time | 4 hr 10 min total time | 24 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):