Italian Lemon Ice
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice (use the juice of 2 lemons plus enough reconstituted juice to yield 1 cup)
- Zest of 2 lemons, cut very fine
- Heat water and sugar to boiling. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Divide evenly among 3 freezer containers.
- Freeze until firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Italian Recipes