Italian Meatballs 2
- 2 pounds 85% ground meat
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced red and green peppers
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan grated cheese
- 1 cup or so Italian bread crumbs
- Mix well, adjusting bread crumbs and adding water if necessary.
- Roll into meatballs ~ small ones for a marinara sauce and ping pong ball size
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Fry in some oil to partially cook and brown.
- Place in tomato sauce to cook and absorb flavor for another 45 minutes.
- Great for sandwiches (top with provolone cheese).
Posted by jerseyjan at Recipe Goldmine May 20, 2001.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.