Italian Pasta Skillet
Pasta, sausage, tomatoes and spinach cooked together for a quick and easy
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound Italian turkey sausage, casings removed if necessary
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- 8 ounces dry multigrain farfalle pasta, uncooked (8 ounces = about 3 1/2 cups)
- 1 (6 ounce) package baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add sausage;
cook until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, water and pasta. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until pasta is tender,
stirring occasionally. Add spinach; cook and stir until spinach wilts.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Servings: 8 | Prep Time: 10 min
Nutrition Information: Calories: 219
Recipe and photo credit: ConAgra Brands, Inc.