This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Raspberry Panna Cotta
- 8 teaspoons gelatin powder
- 8 tablespoons cold water
- 4 cups whole milk
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup raspberry liqueur
- Fresh raspberries (optional for garnish)
- Mint leaves (optional for garnish)
- Dissolve the gelatin in the cold water and set aside.
- Combine milk, cream, sugar and liqueur in a saucepan. Bring to a quick boil and
remove from heat.
- Temper the gelatin with a small amount of hot mixture then add gelatin to the
remaining hot liquid. Pour into a 10-cup mold or fluted pan and refrigerate until
set; at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
- To unmold the panna cotta, briefly dip the mold in hot water and carefully flip
it over on a plate.
- Garnish with berries and mint leaves.