Ricotta Lasagna Swirls
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 2 pounds fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 pound ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Lasagna: Cook and drain lasagna noodles.
- Steam 2 pounds fresh spinach for 7 minutes, then chop. Mix spinach with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 pound ricotta cheese, salt and pepper.
- Coat each noodle with 2 to 3 tablespoons of mixture along the entire length of the noodle. Roll up. Stand on end in a baking dish.
- Sauce: Sauté garlic and onion.
- Add tomato sauce, basil and oregano
- Pour sauce over noodles and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.