Sicilian Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup red wine vinegar, to taste
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 1 rounded teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a 12 ounce jar or cruet and shake well every time
Makes 6 servings.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Italian Recipes