- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (6 1/2 ounce) cans chopped clams, liquid reserved
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound cooked linguine
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat butter in a large skillet. Add garlic and cook until golden.
- Add clams and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Add parsley.
- Gradually add reserved clam juice until sauce is desired thickness.
- Add walnuts.
- Season with salt and pepper. Cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Toss with hot cooked linguine.
- Top with grated cheese and serve immediately.