- 2 egg yolks (save whites)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Onions, pepperoni, mushrooms
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough (thawed)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Divide bread dough into two halves. Roll each half out to form a rectangle.
- Mix first 7 ingredients together and spread evenly on dough.
- Layer on onions, pepperoni, mushrooms, or any other ingredients you like.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Fold dough over and pinch together.
- Brush with egg whites.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Posted by Angel On Earth at Recipe Goldmine 8/15/2001 10:17 pm.