Veal and Potatoes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound boneless veal for stew or sliced veal kidneys
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 medium potatoes, diced
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a large skillet, sauté all ingredients together on low heat, stirring constantly until veal is no longer red. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in 5 ounces water, a dash of paprika and let simmer, covered, until meat becomes soft and tender, adding
more water if needed.
- Season to taste.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: Recipe by Angelo Vento
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Italian Recipes