- 2 pounds veal, sliced thin
- Flour to dredge the veal
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup wine
- Lemon slices (thin)
- Fresh chopped parsley to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Pound veal slices to about 1/8-inch thick.
- Heat oil and 2 to 3 tablespoons butter.
- Dredge veal in flour. salt and pepper mixture and then add egg. In hot oil, sauté both sides of the veal until lightly browned.
- Remove and keep warm while sautéing remaining veal.
- In same pan on low heat add wine and scrape bottom of pan.
- Add remaining butter, lemon juice and mushrooms; heat.
- Place veal on serving dish and top with mushroom sauce.
- Garnish with lemon slices and parsley.
- Serve with leafy green salad and crusty bread.
Serves 6 to 8.