- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup ricotta
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar
- Beat all ingredients gently to combine.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees F and drop batter in by tablespoonsful. Fry for 3 to
4 minutes. They will turn over in the oil by themselves.
- Drain on paper bags or paper towels, then roll in confectioners' sugar.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.