Japanese Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg beaten with 1 teaspoon water
- 1 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons low salt soya sauce
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- Cut wings into pieces. Dip into slightly beaten egg, then into flour.
- Fry in oil until brown and crisp.
- Put into shallow roasting pan.
- Heat sauce until boiling. Pour over wings.
- Bake at 275 degrees F for approximately 1 hour. Sauce thickens and coats
Posted by WingsFan91 at Recipe Goldmine 11/2/2001 6:58 am.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.