Apricot Noodle Kugel
- 3 (16 ounce) cans apricot halves, undrained and divided
- 16 ounces wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Drain 2 cans apricot halves; chop and set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with electric mixer
- Stir in chopped apricots and cooked noodles.
- Spoon apricot-noodle mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Drain remaining can of apricot halves and place on noodle mixture.
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs, 1 teaspoon sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle
mixture evenly over apricots.
- Bake casserole at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
Yields 15 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.